Tailored to your specific needs, these sessions allow you to work privately with an instructor to create a practice that makes sense for your body and your level of experience. While all yoga supports you physically, emotionally and spiritually, private yoga lets you work on what makes sense for you, at your own pace. There are several reasons why you should add private sessions to your weekly practice. They are helpful if:
- You are a beginner and you want to get started in yoga without being overwhelmed or intimidated.
- You want to go to the next level in your practice or work more in depth.
- You have injuries (back, knee or shoulder) or health concerns (women’s issues, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia).
- You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance or strength; target problem areas like tight hips, tight hamstrings, weak knees or increase your mental focus in a particular sport or activity.
- You want to add yoga to your weight loss or strength training program.
- You want to learn more about yourself, gaining awareness without judgement.
Private Yoga Sessions With Diana
|60 Min. Private Yoga Session ($95)
|60 Min. Private Yoga Session for 2 ($135)
|60 Min. Private Yoga Session 4 Class Pkg. ($295)
|60 Min. Private Yoga Session 4 Class Pkg. for 2 ($435)
Private Yoga Sessions With Emily
|60 Min. Private Yoga Session ($75)
|90 Min. Private Yoga Session ($85)
|60 Min. Private Yoga Session for 2 ($120)
|90 Min. Private Yoga Session for 2 ($135)
Check out the schedule below to see when you can enjoy a one on one yoga session with Diana.